A MAN FELL INTO A PIT AND COULDN’T GET HIMSELF OUT:
- A Subjective Person came along and said I feel for you there down in the pit.
- An Objective Person came along and said it’s logical that someone would fall down into that pit.
- A Christian Scientist came along and said you only think you are in a pit.
- A Pharisee said only bad people fall into the pit.
- A Newspaper Reporter wanted the exclusive story on the pit.
- A Fundamentalist said you deserve your pit.
- Confucius said if you listen to me you wouldn’t be in the pit.
- Buddha said a pit is only your state of mind.
- A Realist said that’s a pit
- A Scientist calculated the necessary pressure to get him out of the pit
- A Geologist told him to appreciate the rock structure in the pit
- A Tax Man asked him if he was paying taxes on the pit.
- The City Inspector asked him if he had a permit to dig a pit.
- An Evasive Person came along and avoided the subject of a pit altogether.
- A Self-Pitying Person came along and said you haven’t seen anything until you have seen my pit.
- An Optimist said things could get worse
- A Pessimist said things will get worse
- A Charismatic said, just Confess…. you’re not in the pit.
- JESUS SEEING THE MAN…..KNELT DOWN AND LIFTED HIM OUT OF THE PIT!
May God Bless You and Keep You filled with His Love & Joy ~Pastor Cindy ♥