- To establish a ministry to resurrect God’s heart in the church; to heal the fractures made by doctrines of religion and dissolution of mankind.
- To ignite and unite the Saints of God with the written word and the presence of the Holy Spirit.
- To bring restoration to the lost by giving them hope with the Good News of the Gospel, to heal the sick and deliver them from bondage.
- To make known that the Church is one Nation under God and that they are of the Kingdom of God.
- To cross denominational boundaries with the healing love of God.
- To proclaim the written word of the Holy Scriptures and the revelation of the word.
- To preach/teach on how to develop an imitate relationship with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- To preach/teach the restoration of a life, through the healing ministry of Holy Spirit.
- To reveal to the lost that truth is singular and that there is only one path to truth; Jesus is the Way the Truth and the Life.
- To demonstrate the love of the Kingdom of God and the resurrected life of Christ.
- To reveal the power of the Kingdom Authority in the life of the believer.
- To resurrect the Kingdom of God throughout the Nations.
Statement of Faith
This ministry is founded upon the following beliefs:
- The bible is the infallible, Holy Spirit inspired, written word of God.
- God is manifested in three persons; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- The Lord Jesus was born of a virgin birth, He lived a sinless life, His atoning death on the cross, His resurrection from the grave and His ascension to be at the right hand of the Father; That He will return to earth as Lord and King.
- The fall of mankind from his original state before sin; makes it necessary for a rebirth through the confession and belief that Jesus Christ is Lord and that He died and was resurrected for you.
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit and His baptism, as well as being water baptized.
- To use the gifts given by the Holy Spirit to expand the Kingdom of God on the earth.
- That all believers who have accepted Christ as Lord of their lives, will receive eternal life in Heaven.